Private Tours (Reservations are Required)
Photo Credit: Tony Shelfo
- Monday through Friday by appointment. Call at least two weeks in advance for availability. Check in time is 10 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- $80 per person.
- California Wolf Center members may attend this tour for $40 per person. (Membership must be purchased or renewed before the date of your tour to receive the discount.) Join Now!
- Program includes an educational presentation, individual time with a staff educator, and guided observation of two packs of wolves.
- Reservations are required. Call 619-234-WOLF (9653) to make reservations.
- Available seasonally (August through December), by appointment only.
- Generally scheduled on Wednesdays or Saturdays at 7 am.
- $300 for up to two people (limited to two participants at a time).
- Program includes two hours of individual time with a staff member inside and around the wolf habitats, access to two packs of wolves (animal behavior permitting), and use of photos taken at the facility (some restrictions may apply). Physical contact with wolves is not allowed. Participants are responsible for bringing their own equipment.
- Reservations are required, and restrictions apply. Call 619-234-WOLF (9653) for more details.
Photo Credit: D Stokes
- By appointment.
- $150 for up to two hours (within San Diego County).
- Additional travel costs may apply for presentations outside San Diego County. Additional costs will apply if the California Wolf Center must rent additional equipment or presentation space.
- Presentations are tailored to the needs and interests of the group. Programs may include an educational PowerPoint presentation, a hands-on artifacts presentation, and/ or a live streamcast from the wolf enclosures (see restrictions).
- Reservations are required. Call 619-234-WOLF (9653) to make reservations or for more details.